About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Client Associate in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Assist Financial Advisor(s) colleagues with service and operational related activities such as providing service to clients via telephone, direct interaction and/or written correspondence
- Facilitate Financial Advisor and client requests for account related information and/or quotes
- Schedule and prepare for appointments with new or prospective clients
- Establish and service client accounts, prepare forms, research account inquiries and/or issues, and enter security order tickets after being approved by the Financial Advisor(s)
- Execute various administrative functions for the Financial Advisor(s) and Branch Management including, but not limited to, tracking referrals, assisting with marketing related activities, establishing, and maintaining files to meet the firm's regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships
- Acts as the liaison for all referral sources by reviewing paperwork for completeness and forwarding to management for review when applicable
- 2+ years of Brokerage and Client Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Client service focus with experience listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Brokerage or Financial Services industry experience
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
This position is subject to FINRA Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background check. Internal transfers are subject to comply with 17 CFR 240.17f-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and FINRA Bylaws, Article III, Section 3, which states that Associated Persons should not be subject to statutory disqualification. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Posting location: 3660 State St. Santa Barbara, CA 93105
Pay Range$22.36 - $33.51
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.