About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Cybersecurity is part of Wells Fargo's Technology organization. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, IS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
About the Role:
Our Cybersecurity team is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to join our Data Loss Prevention Team. The analyst will participate in administration of entitlements that allow users to bypass information security controls. This may include, but not be limited to, approving an exception entitlement, identifying inactive usage of the entitlement and requesting removal of access to the entitlement. This role will also provide support for identification of entitlement administration automation opportunities. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifies security risks to the organization and ensures that appropriate data security procedures and products are implemented.
- Maintains an awareness of bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security.
- Identify trends and derives requirements aimed at improving and enhancing data loss prevention entitlement administration.
- Provide support to projects that enhance reporting, workflow, change or problem management
- Ability to create quality metrics to accurately display the true posture of the environment
- Ability to integrate industry standard frameworks on cyber security platform services catering to Infrastructure security (e.g. NIST), security architecture configuration into the organization’s processes
- Documenting and presenting key findings, progress and hurdles to leadership on regular basis
- Influencing stakeholders to prioritize and execute risk management initiatives and drive remediation of process and technology gaps.
- Communicating security issues to a wide variety of internal key stakeholders to include technical teams, executives, risk groups
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and business partners, both regionally and globally
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering and/or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of progressive experience in information security domain and exposure towards Data Loss Prevention solution
- 3+ years’ experience in supporting audit and compliance requirement on high priority initiatives
- Experience in Entitlements administration is recommended
- Knowledge on DLP cloud solutions is desired
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge on industry cybersecurity standard frameworks (e.g. NIST)
- Strong hands-on skill with MS Excel, Power point
- Excellent communication and documentation skills with good attention to detail
- Industry recognized certifications like CompTIA Security + or any other Security related certifications
Posting End Date:21 Dec 2023
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.