About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Associate Manager.
The role sits with CB Data & Analytics Team to support CB Data and analytic solutions and will have 3 broad verticals of analytic:
- Understand Credit solutions and Client coverage Sales and Lending Solutions and build programs and practice to improve revenue, sales practices, sales planning, target and prospect models, business performance etc.
- Improve Operational efficiency through automation, tools for business and process re-engineer across various lending lifecycle in CB
- Partner with CB leaders to drive transformation and be a key agent
In this role, you will:
- Provide leadership to develop a team of analytic team members who can build and maintain analytic solutions for CB lending analytics
- Responsible for managing client requirements, service SLA’s, and strong adherence to team deliverables
- Analyzes business needs and translate into recommendations/solutions to maximize operational efficiency, quality and compliance with Wells Fargo policies.
- Works independently as well if required - to analyze and solve complex operational, systems-related and/or data challenges.
- Works with CB business team to apply business intelligence tools, Optimization algorithms and forecasting techniques to business goals
- Lead the creation and delivery of data outputs and related reporting. As needed, develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations.
- Supervise entry to mid-level individual contributors in transactional or tactical reporting and analytical tasks to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance.
- Evaluate and identify strategies for developing and utilizing technical and analytic resources to enable initiatives and projects that predict, improve, support, and measure business success.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and maintain necessary processes, controls, and procedures to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Leverage interpretation of data management and data governance regulations, policies, and compliance requirements.
- Provide analytical assistance for designing, testing, evaluating, implementing, measuring, monitoring, and supporting business strategies.
- Work with clients to define information needs to support business processes, initiatives, and projects.
- Present findings and solutions to contribute to business success.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers.
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources.
- Be responsible for selection, evaluation, mentoring and development of staff to ensure client service obligations are met.
- Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- 9-12 years of experience in: Operations research, advance analytics and modeling; a Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Modeling, Forecasting, Operations research, Pricing Analytics, Business analytics
- 3+ years of Team management experience of a team size of 8 to 12 team.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Proficient in SQL, Python, Tableau, Power-Bi
- Advanced Analytics / Business Analytics
- Strong Commercial Banking domain experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.