About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Treasury Management Sales Consultant within Global Treasury Management as part of Enterprise Functions providing coverage of Enterprise Finance, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Legal, and Strategy, Digital and Innovation Group portfolios.
Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a Business Growth Strategy team working on developmental strategies for the business within a complex market segment to ensure segment specific growth and achievement of financial objectives
- Negotiate and influence executive management of various sales channels to provide focus or additional product or sales training to meet market or segment objectives
- Identify new or emerging channels, as well as resources and intermediaries
- Develop integrated strategies and programs, executing customer research, and develop execution plans and channel marketing support plans to ensure prompt and effective servicing and processing of new business
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Business Growth Strategy functional area team to attain specific business growth and financial objectives
- Accomplish Business Growth Strategy tasks through managers and consultants
- Collaborate and consult with Business Growth Strategy peers, colleagues, consultants, and managers to monitor development of strategic initiatives for business development
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Business Growth Strategy
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Business Growth Strategy experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Management experience
- 5+ years’ experience with large complex corporate CIB clients across multiple sectors – understanding buying profile of Treasurers and other decision makers for Treasury Management/Transaction banking services and trends that impact their business.
- 5+ years’ experience creating business growth strategies for Global Treasury Management/Global Transaction Banking solutions for the CIB large complex corporate industry verticles.
- 5+ years’ experience creating and reporting on KPIs to measure strategic outcomes
- 5+ years experience creating and delivering senior level strategic reporting
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization and influence decisioning making
- 3+ years' experience managing a geographically diverse and high-performing team
- Disciplined organization skills
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
CA: MIN- $138,500 - MAX $287,600
NY: MIN- $138,500 - MAX $287,600
Pay Range$120,400.00 - $287,600.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.