About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Fraud & Claims Operation Representative in Consumer & Small Business Banking providing coverage for Branch Banking, Chief Customer Office, CSBB Control, CSBB Diverse Customer Segments, CSBB Operations, CSBB Strategy & Transformation, Consumer Marketing, Deposit Products Group, and Small Business. Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent.
It all begins with you.
In this role, you will:
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and recover losses
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers
- 7 weeks paid training hours are 7:30a-4p Monday-Friday. Work schedule TBD; Working hours are M-F 5a-7p and Saturday 7a-4p
- This position is not Visa sponsorship eligible
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule.
Required Qualifications, US:
18+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations
experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the
following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Customer service focus with the ability to listen to customer needs and
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and
utilize search tools to find information
- 6+ months of call center experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure phone queue environment
- Good PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems quickly
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Check negotiability experience
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Banking industry experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.