About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Treasury Management Sales Consultant within Global Treasury Management as part of Enterprise Functions providing coverage of Enterprise Finance, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Legal, and Strategy, Digital and Innovation Group portfolios.
Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives including those that are cross functional with broad impact, and act as key participant in large scale planning for Treasury Management Sales functional area
- Review and analyze complex multi-faceted, large scale, or long-term business, operational, or technical challenges that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors including intangibles or unprecedented factors
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring a sound understanding of Treasury Management Sales functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements that influence and lead a broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with Treasury Management Sales peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead Treasury Management Sales projects and teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Treasury Management Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years creating sales opportunities with treasury management clients and prospects within Commercial banking.
- Experience with Middle Market banking segment.
- Ability to identify, acquire, and grow new and existing relationships within target market.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
Posting End Date:22 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.