About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Loan Servicing Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance of less experienced Loan Servicing staff and overall effectiveness of team
- Provide lending support service in operations, documentation, and customer service to Credit teams
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Loan Servicing functional area
- Perform administrative, transactional, operational, or customer support tasks
- Resolve complex client problems and inquiries
- Analyze issues, business requirements, standards, procedures, and call trends to identify opportunities for improvement and help develop innovative plans within Loan Servicing functional area to improve business operations
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff
- Use independent judgment to review and file claims while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, client and company policies, procedures, and regulations
- Interact with immediate Loan Servicing team, functional area, and internal peers outside work group on loan related servicing activities, as well as internal or external customers
- Participate in regional or team meetings, and provide guidance and training to less experienced individuals
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Loan Servicing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3 years of working experience (voice and back office support) in the BPO/Contact Center industry
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical skills with ability to apply critical judgment and come up with effective decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency for detailed documentation with ability to validate work
- High proficiency with Microsoft Program
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure with a high motivation and able to meet stringent deadlines with strong sense of urgency and results and detail orientation.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and execute a body of work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional research, data entry and exception handling skills.
- Possess an impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency and business acumen.
- Highly analytical and keen to details.
- Familiarity with banking documents
- Preferred background in securities operations (e.g trade processing, trade booking, brokerage services, derivatives, fixed income, etc.)
- Flexibility to work in night shifts, or weekends/holidays if deemed necessary by the business.
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.