About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Customer Success Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support customer success and seek ways to improve moderately complex inquiries or issues from customers regarding financial products and services through a variety of channels such as phone, text, chat, video chat and other lines of communication
- Perform routine tasks such as answering inquiries, resolving problems, and providing a best in class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations
- Regularly receive direction from management, escalate questions and refer more difficult issues to staff
- Perform research to resolve moderately complex customer issues including communicating with other departments for issue resolution
- Interact with experienced representatives on difficult issues
- Be responsible for coaching new hires and less experienced staff
- Respond to inquiries and issues from customers
- 6+ months of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in assessing and meeting the needs of customers or solving customer problems, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of experience in banking and financial services or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedules, which includes graveyard, weekends and holidays.
- Must be open to split day-offs or rest days.
- Must be amenable to work in McKinley, Taguig.
- Must be willing to support voice function.
Posting End Date:29 Apr 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.