About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Account Resolution Representative which covers jobs responsible for providing quality customer experience while working to collect and negotiate terms of repayment on complex outstanding account balances.
In this role, you will:
- Support Account Resolution functional area as an experienced Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing advanced knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, account resolution systems, and apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Seek ways to improve quality of customer experience while working on collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on specialized outstanding account balances
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions
- Refer more complex issues to a more experienced Account Resolution Specialist
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine questions to more experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate team and Account Resolution functional area on wider range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Completed 2nd year College Level (no back subjects)
- 2 years experience in Collections, Customer Service Billing, or Sales experience in a Contact Center, BPO or Financial Services environment in a voice process
- Experience in Collections preferred
- Flexible with work hours, schedule and arrangement
- Willing to work in Mc Kinley Hill, Taguig City
Posting End Date:13 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.