About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Operations Analyst to join our team in Taiwan.
In this role, you will:
- Act the trusted technology advisor for the local business units
- Represent technology with internal and external clients, regulators and counterparties
- Analyze complex technical operations challenges which require in-depth evaluation
- Lead the development of process and operational improvements
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensure quality and security of the solutions and address remediation's as needed
- Champion continuous improvement, including devising new strategies and new opportunities
- Set performance standards for the team and ensure operations achieve or exceed performance metrics
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement
- Make decisions based on the understanding of the requirements that influence projects
- Lead teams to meet deadlines and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with employees to resolve initiatives and achieve technology directives
- Act as a mentor for individuals
Required Qualifications, International:
- 5+ years of Technology Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong expertise in one or more of these areas: banking / payments / trade finance / trading applications, networks, servers, cloud and end user devices
- 8+ years in Technology Operations experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of banking / capital markets business flows and their technology needs
- 2+ years of people management experience of direct and / or matrix reporting
- Experience in one or more of these areas: cloud migration, BYOD, low latency networks, market connectivity, payments platforms, regulatory and client connectivity
- Ability to influence people outside own organization
- Experience working with people and businesses across Asia Pacific region
- Quick to react with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong aptitude to learn and adapt new technologies
- Transformation to the cloud – Provide necessary regional support to the enterprise teams to migrate applications to the cloud
- Timely resolution of incident management issues
- Projects delivered on time within budget
- Management of technology related risks including data confidentiality, vulnerability management, etc.
Posting End Date:5 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.