About this role:
- Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Senior Manager.
- In Wells Fargo’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) Operations, we succeed through the dedication of our team; providing team members with the tools, the training, and the opportunities to achieve their full potential.
- We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
- The ACH team includes File Processing, Service Delivery, ACH Resolution, Processing Support, Production Support & Strategy, and Development & Testing Support.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate work complexity and risk in the Operations functional area
- Work with more experienced management to develop and execute business strategies
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the Operations functional area
- Develop and implement business unit strategies
- Provide expertise for technical, operational and processing functions related to business unit
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Operation management functional team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility across business lines or functional areas
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 12+ years' experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Management experience
- Minimum experience of 12 years in financial services, out of which 5 years in Payments / ACH and has at least 7 years’ experience as people manager
- Exposure to ACH (Automated Clearing House) System, Internal Funds Transfer, SWIFT
- Experience in managing back-office operations for US banks, Transformation projects, BCP, Quality Assurance, Transition
- Ability to work with onshore senior leaders and manage escalations
- Strong end to end knowledge on ACH process
- Flexible in working in night shift
- Amenable to work full-time onsite
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig City
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.