About this role:
- Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Senior Manager.
- Supervises day to day operations for an operational unit and/ or staff supporting international businesses, products, and systems.
- Under management guidance, supervise staff to ensure effective delivery of services and adherence to all U.S. and foreign regulatory compliance procedures.
- Provides training, performance evaluation and coaching. Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop teams of individual contributors and managers in roles with moderate work complexity and risk in the Operations functional area
- Work with more experienced management to develop and execute business strategies
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the Operations functional area
- Develop and implement business unit strategies
- Provide expertise for technical, operational and processing functions related to business unit
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions of Operation management functional team to meet moderate to high risk deliverables
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with moderate complexity within scope of responsibility across business lines or functional areas
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Engage and influence stakeholders, internal partners and peers associated with the function or affected by its outcomes
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 12+ years' experience in Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Leadership experience
- University degree in Business, Commerce or any other discipline
- 12+ experience in Wire processing and Investigations, Knowledge of International Funds Transfer, Federal Reserve Wire Transfer Payments,
- Knowledge on SWIFT, FED WIRE, CHIPS
- Amenable to work on shifts, preferably night shift
- Amenable to work full-time onsite
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig City
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication skills
- Proven management skills with ability to analyze issues and provide solution in a tactful manner
- Ability to work independently and provide support on flexible hours/working days
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and Transformation / Change Management skills
- Well organized, proactive, constructive and capable to motivate teamwork
- Transition / Process migration experience in a shared service environment
- Flexible in working in any shift
Posting End Date:28 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.