About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Data Management Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in moderately complex programs and initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities
- Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality, data integrity, process, and control gaps
- Analyze, assess, and test data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met and adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Develop recommendations for optimal approaches to resolve data quality issues and implement plans for assessing the quality of new data sources leveraging domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members
- Drive planning and coordination on moderately complex remediation efforts acting as central point of contact
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility
- Participate in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies
- Provide input into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and experienced leaders
- 8+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, or Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- University degree in any discipline or related discipline.
- 8+ years of business systems analysis, design experience or combination of both
- 6+ years of experience in Proficiency with SQL (Oracle & Teradata systems), PLSQL and working with advanced SQL coding and practices.
- 6+ years of experience gathering, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets.
- 6+ years of experience with Agile project methodologies & Confluence & Jira tools
- Worked on Oracle OFSSA Model ( FSDF )
- Expertise knowledge on Banking or Financial Services experience
- Develop source-to-target mappings for source-to-APP and APP-to-target
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Worked on any BI tool ( Tableau or Power BI)
- Solid experience with MS Excel
- Reference and/or Master Data Management Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches: metadata, data quality, data lineage, and data modeling and data dictionary.
- Knowledge and understanding of research and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationship.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Knowledge and understanding of financial industry compliance requirements.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of data integrity management practices and procedures.
- Experience writing Business Requirements Documents (BRD's)
- Positive, people orientated and energetic attitude
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.