About Wells Fargo India:
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation & Product, Analytics and Modelling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Risk Data Services (RDS) within the Enterprise Function Technology (EFT) business provides technology solutions & support to clients across U.S. based businesses and technology teams. Risk Data services is a multi-tenant data services platform focused on delivering simple, efficient, and sustainable data supply chain solutions catering to Corporate Risk use cases.
About the Role:
Team member will be working as an Individual contributor in delivery team working for data pipeline creation, data onboarding and support for different risk product areas within RDS.
- Design, Develop and Architect highly scalable applications and research technologies to solve complex business problems.
- Develop reusable solutions that can be shared with multiple groups.
- Define opportunities across IT to maximize business impact and innovate engineering processes to reduce software construction and maintenance costs.
- Expected to contribute towards integrating complex platforms including several components with business domain and process context.
- Focus on building relevant engineering and business capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
- Lead organizational initiatives. Work with stakeholders to research new frameworks, tools & proof of concepts.
- Develop and lead focused groups and communities to facilitate technical discussions, source ideas, and provide engineering leadership.
- 6+ years of experience in building end-to-end business solutions using Big data technologies like HDFS, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Python and Spark.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Preferring knowledge and hands-on experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem and Big data technologies like HDFS, Hive, Kafka, Spark, Scala and Python.
- Experience in API design & development.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Linux and have ETL development, deployment and optimization experience using standard big data tools.
- Should have good understanding of Git, JIRA, Change / Release management, build/deploy, CI/CD & Share Point.
- Continually develop depth and breadth in key competencies.
- Demonstrate curiosity towards learning and treat negative events as opportunities for learning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and use strong writing and verbal skills to communicate facts, figures, and ideas to others.
- Deliver effective presentations and talks.
- Preferred certification in one of the major distributions like Cloudera / Hortonworks /Cloud.
- Preferred certification/working experience in cloud technologies.
- Expertise in banking domain (Good to have).
Posting End Date:29 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.