Why Wells Fargo:
This is where your true career begins. We ranked #3 on the 2022 LinkedIn Top Companies list – and #1 among financial services companies – as the best workplace “to grow your career” in the U.S. At Wells Fargo, we support employees’ career aspirations and growth. We’re proud of our employee-welfare-centered business approach and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We offer competitive salaries and one of the richest benefits packages in the industry. Our Total Rewards program focuses on wellness, work-life balance and the financial health of our employees. Our customers invest with us, we invest in you. Apply today.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Representative (internally titled: Branch Product Support Representative) in Banker Connection as part of Consumer, Small & Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Take in-bound calls, providing procedural support and resources to branch employees.
- Provide an exceptional internal customer experience on every call.
- Provide resources that allow branch employees to make recommendations on products and services that best accommodate the customer.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business relationships with internal partners.
- Collaborate and consult with peers and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
Training and Schedule:
- We provide our employees with continuous coaching and development which enhances their ability to provide exemplary service and fosters career growth.
- We are hiring for full time positions, 40 hours a week. Weekday hours are between 7:30am-7:30pm (CENTRAL TIME) and Saturday hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (CENTRAL TIME).
- A typical starting shift is M-F 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, a set day off during the week, and working every Saturday is required to start with the opportunity for some Saturdays off in the future.
- Saturday shifts will be 4, 5, or 6 hours in duration. As a result, weekday shifts may be longer than 8 hours to accommodate a shorter shift on Saturdays. Shifts are assigned based on business need.
- Start Date: March 18, 2024. Training hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm (LOCAL TIME), Monday-Friday.
- You are required to attend the full duration of this paid 8 to 9 weeks of training.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of experience interacting with people or customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Ability to provide strong customer service while processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-pressure phone queue
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information, and comprehending customer issues
- Leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to work shifts within the business hours of operation as outlined above
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- 2222 W. Rose Garden Lane– PHOENIX, AZ 85027
Posting End Date:23 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.