About the Role
The DSCR Triggers Team is responsible for processing all the loans having triggers mentioned in the loan documents and escalating the test result to Asset Managers. DSCR Triggers are processed by the Servicer during the life of the loan. e.g. Springing Lockbox, Springing Waterfall Change and Springing Management Control etc. The trigger test results of DSCR are notified to the Asset managers, Credit analyst and PSR Consultants using Variance analysis.
The analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and inputting information into various templates which are used by asset management to support credit decisions, seek approvals from internal and external parties, and communicate with borrowers and third parties. Analyst must be able to respond from time to time to requests received from borrowers for lender consent to a variety of matters that are governed by the terms of the loan documents, such as a change in property manager, a transfer of ownership interests in the property, or a request for the loan to be assumed by a third-party in connection with a sale of the property. In order to develop the credit case and obtain necessary approvals the EGS Analyst will source the information and documents, complete a credit memo template, analyze risks/mitigation and prepare an underwriting file thereby reviewing the loan documents to identify approval authorities and send credit memos and underwriting packages to appropriate internal and external parties for approval.
- Ability to understand and interpret various legal documents related to commercial mortgages, commercial real estate and servicing agreements.
- Should possess the skill to navigate through diverse sources and saving the required data into internal or shared electronic locations, synthesizing the information and inputting it into templates.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and should be flexible to work on new assignments.
- Handling calls with LOB of the respective portfolios.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and work in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Understanding of the Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) industry, Pooling and Servicing Agreements and the roles and responsibilities of the Master Servicer and Special Servicer
- Ability to effectively communicate with varying internal bank personnel, customers, consultants, and external counsel.
- Atleast 2 years' of experience in Experience in commercial real estate / commercial mortgage servicing.
- Experience in commercial documentation, preparation or review.
- Ability to successfully manage relationships and expectations with internal and external parties.
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Commerce, Real Estate or Finance.
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.