About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Scrum Master.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate the scrum process with cross functional impact that involve moderately complex projects, non projects, or maintenance work
- Guide the scrum teams to follow Agile and Scrum practices to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance
- Deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met
- Partner with discipline managers about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
- Facilitate the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the teams
- Collaborate with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery of work product from the team and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Experience in Scrum, Agile, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 6+ years of Practicing Agile Scrum Master experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Posting End Date:
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.