About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
- Exceptional writing, editing, and formatting skills• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
• Effectively works in a virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
• Ability to take initiative and work independently in a structured environment• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Strong communication, collaboration and partnership skills with line of business partners, senior leadership, support team colleagues, and team members.
• Consistently embraces ownership, responsibility, and accountability for assigned initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of business leaders and team members across the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in technical communication, English, writing and composition, or similar field (Master's degree in technical communication preferred).
• Mortgage and Home Equity Fulfillment experience
• Knowledge of the MyWork Portal
• Quality auditors monitor the quality of a company's products
Develop quality control, perform audits, and oversee quality.
Verify, investigate and audit production processes and its conformance to QA standards and procedure
2+ year of QA experience
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced SharePoint Experience.
Drafts and/or updates basic to moderately complex business procedures
• Partners with Process Owners, LOB subject matter experts, and project teams to understand business needs as it relates to procedures
• Follows established guidelines for procedure documentation and organization• Ensures procedures are compliant with corporate and business style guides
• Obtains appropriate approvals from Process Owners and governance teams (Front Line Control, Legal) • Publishes procedure into the content management system• May participate in establishing documentation guidelines.
• Manages procedure timeline and pipeline.
• Communicates and tracks progress in online tools such as SharePoint
• Gives constructive feedback to peers and reviews own work with others
Posting End Date:6 Mar 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.