Wells Fargo Securities Freshman Diversity Finance Forum
Investment Banking / Sales & Trading
You're invited to apply to the Wells Fargo Securities Freshman Diversity Finance Forum - an event for top freshman undergraduate students in any major who are interested in exploring a career in business and learning about the variety of opportunities within the financial services industry.
What to expect:
· Learn about Wells Fargo Securities, the financial services industry, and careers in investment banking and sales & trading
· Meet with senior leaders and Wells Fargo Securities professionals
· Engage in professional development sessions and networking events
· Participate in mock interviews and resume writing workshops
Conference Dates and Location
Location: Charlotte, NC
Date: March 27-29, 2019
All travel and meal expenses associated with the forum will be paid by Wells Fargo
The program is open to all current freshmen including female, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, two or more races, LGBTQ, military veterans or students with disabilities, pursuing a bachelor's degree in any major with an expected graduation of December 2021, or May/June 2022.
The application window will open on December 3, 2018.
Submit your application by January 27, 2019 at 11:59 pm Central Time. You'll be asked to include the following information:
· A short 350 word essay telling us why you are interested in the financial services industry, and what do you hope to learn at the Freshman Diversity Finance Forum
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members