Glide Career Continuity Program
At Wells Fargo we are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, where women are an integral part of our diverse workforce and enjoy being part of our community, knowing they can build a long term career with us. We have various initiatives to support women at our workplace and Glide is one among them.
Glide India is a customized offering from Wells Fargo India for women returning to the workplace after taking a career break to fulfill personal responsibilities that demand significant commitment. This hiring program aims to address factors that make career re-entry difficult for many women. It is therefore designed, keeping in mind the concerns and apprehensions of job applicants and hiring managers alike – be it the upskilling required to catch up with industry technologies and practices after a break, loss of confidence, or concerns about balancing personal and professional commitments.
The Glide India program is part of our constant efforts towards achieving a balanced workforce composition, especially at mid to senior levels, and creating an inclusive work environment for women through targeted policies and initiatives.
|Opportunities open for||Selection process|
Women with eight or more years of experience looking to refresh their skills while efficiently transitioning back into fulltime work after a career break exceeding two years.
Pre-hire engagement or boot camp will be held to aid the preparation of applicants for final selection process. After that, Glide applicants will follow the Wells Fargo recruitment process.
|Program overview||Learning interventions|
Selected candidates will participate in a program that offers:
- Learning and Development interventions as required by the respective businesses.
- Guidance and support from mentors/buddies during the program. Periodic interactive sessions with HR, program leaders, line of business heads/stream leaders, and Women's Team Member Network.
This program will cover:
- Special learning interventions on Banking Essentials, self-leadership, personal branding, communication, influencing, balancing personal and professional life.
- Includes learnings around work stream-specific skill building and on-the-job development.
Hear more about Glide from our employees:
|Kavitha shares how Wells Fargo support individuals re-entering the workforce after extended leave.||Rajni shares her experience of being part of the Glide program in Wells Fargo.|
|"Glide program has been successfully running for three years now. And we're proud to say that we are making a difference at the workplace."||"It has been two years that I'm associated with Wells and overall experience so far has been great."|
Why Wells Fargo?
Since it was founded in 1852 in the United States, Wells Fargo has developed a reputation for being a great place to work. At Wells Fargo, we value and promote diversity and inclusion in all aspects of business. We offer an inclusive environment where every team member feels valued no matter their role. Collaboration is at the heart of our culture with everyone taking a proactive approach, even across lines of business and geographies.
Here you will have the opportunity to work with varied businesses, supportive managers, and helpful colleagues providing a nourishing environment. Also, our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a rich career with Wells Fargo.
Discover Wells Fargo.
Apply for the Glide roles today! Last date of application is September 18, 2020.
- 51451BR Software Engineer Bengaluru, India
- 52633BR Software Engineer Bengaluru, India, Hyderabad, India
- 53538BR Software Eng Senior Analyst Bengaluru, India, Hyderabad, India
- 52085BR Apps Systems Engineer 4 Hyderabad, India