Glide – Relaunch: Professional Internship Program
Focusing on talented professionals returning to the workforce after taking a career break.
Wells Fargo’s Glide – Relaunch program is a paid internship-to-full-time program for professionals with at least 7 years of professional experience looking to return to the workforce after taking a career break of at least 2 years. This Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Talent program offers the support and resources needed to relaunch careers as future leaders at Wells Fargo.
The program begins with structured training and an orientation session led by professional instructors and senior Wells Fargo employees. You’ll network with your peers and Wells Fargo leaders while you refresh or develop your skills and knowledge of our financial products and services. Then, you’ll join a team of experienced Wells Fargo team members for on-the-job training, mentorship, and development that includes:
- Working as part of a team: Within your business group, you'll gain exposure to various areas of the firm and see how our actions serve our internal and external customers as a contributor, listener and observer.
- Professional support: You'll be matched with an experienced Wells Fargo employee who will be your resource and coach, available to answer your questions, help you through challenging situations, and provide feedback throughout the course of the internship.
- Leadership insights: Wells Fargo’s leaders will provide insight on trends across the industry, our business objectives, and how to make the most of your internship experience.
- Networking: Whether engaged in a Glide – Relaunch cohort experience, working virtually or side by side on the desk with your team, or learning about strategies from leaders, the networking potential through your experience is great. Formal events throughout the program vary by line of business and host location.
We are seeking candidates who are
- Looking to rejoin the workforce after taking a current career break of 2+ years for: military service, starting or raising a family, caring for a family member, teaching, volunteer work, entrepreneurial ventures, political office, community service, continuing education, or many other professional or personal pursuits
- Returning to the workforce with over 7 years of prior professional work experience
- Experienced in prioritizing and quickly adapting to new challenges and concepts
- Skilled in negotiating and influencing, with the ability to develop long-lasting relationships both internally and externally
Please submit interest form and we will contact you when we begin to accept applications.
Direct placement roles
Wells Fargo values diverse talent and unique life experiences, and we understand that unconventional pathways can lead to success. If you have an interest in seeking a role outside of the Glide – Relaunch internship program, we welcome you to explore our current job openings at wellsfargojobs.com.
Anecdotes from Glide – Relaunch Alumni
"The Glide – Relaunch program was like having a supportive mentor helping me transition back to the work force. The seminars provided a great foundation for enhancing my technical and communication skills and gave me the confidence that I lost during my time away. I highly recommend the program!"