Risk Associate Program - Credit Risk Track
The Credit Risk Associate Program offers a structured transition to the business world. This twelve-month developmental program includes two rotations in different credit risk disciplines across Wells Fargo. The Credit Risk Associate Program also offers formal training, mentoring, and coaching to prepare you for a career at Wells Fargo.
Join our Talent Community to receive updates and job alerts associated with your profile - select "college & early career" category and “development programs” as area of interest.
What will you do?
Your responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
· Participating in analysis, reviews, testing, and development activities that maximize profits and/or asset growth, and minimize credit and/or operating losses and other risk exposures
· Segmenting and monitoring various credit, deposit and other product groups, vintages, concentration limits, etc. and making recommendations to management based on those trends
· Producing performance monitoring and benchmarks regarding growth, mix, delinquency, losses and overall profitability and performance
· Reviewing and analyzing trends in current population distributions and recommend strategies
· Using programming software to extract data and/or manipulate databases to provide statistical and financial modeling
Is this opportunity right for you?
Program structure and desired qualifications include:
· Full-time program for graduate level candidates; 12 month rotational program
· Master's degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Engineering, or Business
· Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
· Ability to prepare written documentation, clearly defining proposals with supporting justification
· Ability to work independently but also collaborate with internal partners in credit risk management and other applicable areas
· Exceptional vision and strategic orientation, and ability to influence a wide audience
· Knowledge and/or experience manipulating and analyzing large complex datasets with a programming language such as SAS, SQL, R, Matlab, Java, and Python
· Demonstrated written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
What does my future look like?
Potential career path after completion of the program could include:
· Credit Portfolio Consultant
· Credit Risk Analytic Consultant
Where are the opportunities?
Summer internship and full-time opportunities are located in:
· Associates who successfully complete program requirements will have the opportunity to transition into key risk positions.
· Full-time opportunities are located in San Francisco, CA and Concord, CA.
Learn more about the Application Process
Back to Early Careers Home Page
Click link to Meet our Team Members