Our hiring process
Join our team
Get information on applying for jobs, the interview process and more.
Get your career search started in a few easy steps
- Search our open jobs for positions that interest you.
- Register and set up a profile in our job seeker database. This allows you to save jobs and searches, update your information, and apply for positions. Recruiters will also be able to find your resume when they have open positions.
- Create a Job Agent (see below) that will save your common searches and alert you when positions that match your criteria are posted.
Note: Our secure servers have a time limit. Be sure to save your information as you work by choosing Next, Exit, or Save Later.
Set up a Job Agent
A Job Agent is an automatic search function that sweeps our Careers site for newly posted jobs that meet your specific search criteria and emails you a list of the job titles so you can view job descriptions and apply. A Job Agent will run your search every weeknight for 90 days and can be reactivated as many times as you’d like. Each time the agent runs, it checks for new jobs since your last email and passes new opportunities along.
Job Agent tip: The search engine will return a list of jobs that have all the criteria you enter. You will get more results by limiting your search terms. You may create multiple job agents to search for different types of jobs.
- Visit our Job Search site
- Sign on if you are a returning job seeker, or select "Register Now" and complete the registration process
- On the main Job Search page, enter your desired search criteria.
- Click the "Save Search/Job Agent" button
- Name your search, enter your email address and click the "Save Search/Job Agent" button again
You’ll see a list of your saved searches, which you can edit, delete or run right away. Return to the list any time by clicking on the “My Searches/Job Agents” link.
The application process
- Fill out and submit the application.
- You will receive an email confirmation that we have received it.
- The recruiter or hiring manager will review your profile.
- We will contact you directly if your background matches our hiring needs.
The interview process
Our interview process varies by business group. Your interviews may be:
- By telephone
- In a group
- One-on-one with the hiring manager or recruiter
- A Wells Fargo recruiter will be available throughout the process to discuss next steps and expected timing.
Considering an offer
There is much to take into account when considering employment, including:
- The company’s Vision, Values, and Goals
- Financial compensation for the position
- The benefits package
- The health of the company
We encourage you to ask questions throughout the process and learn more about who we are to assure the right fit.