Senior Accounting Operations AnalystJob ID 56287BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations. Learn more about Wells Fargo India at our International Careers website.
The Americas Controllers team is responsible for the US Regulatory Reporting and SEC Reporting for the International System of Records. We support the implementation and testing of International System of Records in compliance with US regulatory and SEC reporting requirements. We support monthly accounting close, balance sheets reconciliation, and perform a variety of analyses and projects related to the International source systems.
About the Role
The Americas Controllers team is seeking an accounting professional to be part of a team that provides US time zone support for US Regulatory reporting, SEC reporting, and monthly close for the Americas Controllers team.
- Provide US time zone support for US Regulatory reporting, SEC reporting, and monthly close activities for Wells Fargo International Americas Controllers Group.
- Maintain and document core processes and controls used across US regulatory reporting and SEC reporting functions.
- Support testing of International System of Records with US regulatory and SEC reporting.
- Support preparation, review, and submission of management reporting and variance analysis.
- Provide support on month end close activities and various audit requests.
- Access key systems and provide system table maintenance.
- Assist on audit requests and a variety of ad hoc requests.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Qualified CA/CFA/ICWA/MBA-Finance with 5 to 7 years of experience in Finance & Accounting
- Significant experience in preparing end to end reconciliations/financial reporting
- Prior experience in preparing US REG or SEC Regulatory Reporting and variance analysis
- Knowledge of US GAAP and reporting requirements to US regulatory agencies (i.e. SEC, OCC, FED)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Essbase database skill
- String analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with international accounting including experience with multi-currency and inter-entity transactions
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Experience with data mapping automation reporting tool
- Experience with Oracle SQL languages
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.