PAA Governance - Technology Area Sr. Manager 1Apply now Job ID 5436801 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Minneapolis, Minnesota, Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina;
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
This senior manager will lead governance around Publicly Accessible Applications (PAA) for EIT; PAAs are critical assets for Wells Fargo and there needs to be well governed process, controls, data and compliance around managing them. Process and necessary controls have significant role to play so that the upstream and down-stream processes can credibly depend on these controls and data integrity the process will assure.
This role will partner with EIS/EIT/EA/Risk teams to understand the various policy requirements and translate them to Applicable EIT processes for effective implementation and Governance. Most of the enterprise initiatives depend on the completeness and accuracy of the PAA inventory and scope them for other policies so that we are compliant with these policies at all times. He/she will manage a team that will be responsible for working with the key internal teams to drive the planning process for their overall PAA portfolio. This will include, but not be limited to, Initiative management, process development associated governance, appropriate exception management, financial management, performance monitoring, and strategic integration. This leader will supervise direct reports, will lead cross functional teams, and have a high visibility role with executive leadership given their team’s impact to the overall organization’s performance.
This senior leader will be accountable for the following:
- Develop and Maintain Policies, processes and preventive & detective Controls around PAA applications
- Metrics based compliance Monitoring (At app and control level)
- Data Integrity and Completeness (Near real-time) - Application Data as well as Overall Asset relationships Integrity
- Change Management - Detective Processes, triggered Changes
- Focused PAA Governance – Metrics, Advisory Board
- Demonstrate compliance - Supporting Artifacts and Approvals, Visibility of control compliance at App level
- Integration of PAA Management into Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Discovery Methods to identify PAA
- Tools to identify Drift of PAA disposition and associated Asset relationships
- Leading a team that will drive cross-functional, enterprise-wide process.
- Defining and implementation of a PAA governance
- Hosting and preparing collateral for regular PAA Governance Board Meeting
- Leading a governance process, meeting SLAs and continuous process improvement.
- Identifying and minimizing risk in application portfolio related to these policies.
- Collaborating with other SDLC (Software Development Life cycle) and ALM leaders to create a cohesive lifecycle process to make development teams successful in executing SDLC and ALM.
- Building partnerships across EIT, including working closely with leaders of associated technology standards and processes.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong background with solution architecture and information security practices experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions
- 2 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- Network perimeter controls and associated application compliance efforts
- ITAM (IT Asset Management) and CMDB (Configuration Management Database) tools; e,g. Remedy, ServiceNow, BCTAPS etc.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.