Audit Management Senior Manager - Enterprise Technology InfrastructureLocation: Addison, Texas, Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Denver, Colorado, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, St Louis, Missouri, San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California, West Des Moines, Iowa Job ID R-106166
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Our Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG) is seeking an Audit Management Senior Manager who will provide leadership in the audit coverage of Wells Fargo's core technology environments (e.g., Mainframe, Midrange, Distributed, Database, Data Center, etc.), IT Service Operations, and Technology Resiliency & Disaster Recovery. The Audit Management Senior Manager will report to an Audit Management Director and will be accountable for developing a comprehensive multi-year coverage strategy for his/her portfolio.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a team of audit staff responsible for a defined segment of the Audit Plan
- Be responsible for resource management and assisting broader team in overall audit plan completion
- Assess associated risks and controls and complete engagements within their segment of the audit plan
- Plan and organize work in an annual cycle, not just project cycle
- Ensure audit engagements are risk-based, and executed according to Internal Audit policies and guidance
- Build and maintain a proficient team of auditors
- Provide timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of development plans
- Develop and maintain excellent business relationships with leadership and other stakeholders, such as regulatory agencies
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Audit
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Audit, Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience at a large financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology, accounting, finance, or business administration
- Certification in one or more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, or CPA
- Strong understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Knowledge of IT, information security, and control frameworks (e.g., NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL).
- Familiarity with server, network, database, and application security hardening
- Experience with Mainframe platform management (z/OS) and Midrange platform management (iSeries)
- Experience with Distributed server platform management (Windows, UNIX Operating Systems)
- Strong database management experience (Oracle, DB2, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Change, problem, and incident management
- Experience with Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Strong experience with IT Governance
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- 144,400.00 – 300,000.00 USD Annual
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Pay Range$144,400.00 - $300,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.