Associate Sales Director/ ManagerApply now Job ID 38350BR
Market Job Description
The Associate Sales Director role is responsible for prospecting, and expanding Wells Fargo Commercial Distribution Finance ANZ business with new manufacturers, distributors, importers and dealers, assisting the stakeholders to exceed prescribed financial targets.
Importantly, this position works closely with regional CDF branches, Strategic Relationship Managers, relevant functions to structure deals, and ensure rollout of all opportunities in a timely manner, whilst ensuring a clear contact strategy exists for every major manufacturer across each of the CDF core industries.
- Research, prospect, and target prioritized relationships with suppliers to ANZ dealers in CDF's core industries utilizing a wide variety of techniques, including the internet, cold calling, information gained from marketing and any other source
- Structure and develop programs based on customer needs, value based pricing, and bespoke solutions to drive success.
- Build a strong and sustainable new relationship development pipeline, taking into account size, product type, geographies, resource, market, and risk appetite. Maximize this pipeline to deliver and convert targets annually.
- Develop & improve relationships to drive the success of the business, leveraging cross-sell opportunities and sharing ideas of best practice with the Wells Fargo International.
- Monitor CDF program attractiveness in the financial market space, driving improvements where appropriate
- Identifying and prioritizing potential target customers
- Growing and servicing allocated customer base & region, including customer retention
- Operating in a high sales volume environment
- Maintaining open and productive relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully mitigating risks and managing a pipeline
Decision Making Authority
- No specific Authorities relevant in this position
Market Skills and Certifications
- 5 years professional experience in a sales role, preferably in the Financial Services Industry
- Experience and comfort in understanding financial products and legislative operating environment
- Understanding of Operational processes and compliance considerations
- Understanding of Risk/Credit/Underwriting decision making processes and related risk management objectives
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.