Cloud Provisioning EngineerLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico, Chandler, Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, San Francisco, California Job ID R-124224
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Cloud provisioning engineer to have a solid knowledge of the chosen cloud services, management options including Azure and GCP.
- Skillsets kills should include knowledge of Java/J2ee,PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, Power shell ,Microsoft Graph API and other programming languages.
- Proficient in continuous integration management tools such as Jenkins, Apache Maven or Apache Ant.
- Strong working knowledge with tools such as Git, Perforce and Apache Subversion for repository (or repo) control Infrastructure as code (IaC) to automatically create infrastructure from code. Typical tools for IaC includeAnsible, Chef, Puppet, SaltStack and Terraform.
- Should be proficient in provisioning and deployment .
- Should have strong knowledge in Terraform
- Create secure code, be conscientious of open source software, perform vulnerability testing in the CI/CD pipeline and more.
- Cloud provisioning engineer must analyze log results, derive relevant key performance indicators and then share that content with the entire staff to enhance future software iterations.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Software Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Worked on remote deployment and support tasks, such as deploying, managing and troubleshooting workloads that run at remote or hosted locations.
- Should make a technical and business case to invest in automation.
- Exposure to Identity and access management engineering
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.