Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4 - Home Equity Specialty Services TeamApply now Job ID 5373502 Schedule Type Reg-Time Work Hours 40 Location Beaverton, Oregon;
Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Home Equity originator (Source: Company sources; Based on new commitments)
Our Home Equity team serves customers in all aspects of applying for and receiving home equity loans and/or lines of credit across the nation. This organization provides service to customers from the point of application submission, all the way to funding.
At Wells Fargo, we strongly believe in responsible lending principles and we know that a changing economy or unexpected events may affect our borrower's financial status. Our team is responsible for identifying, reviewing, communicating and executing solutions for home equity line or loan customers that are nearing or at their end of their draw period, maturing or have matured.
We work with customers to determine the best solution and coordinate efforts between groups within Wells Fargo to ensure seamless hand-offs to implement the solution on behalf of the customer.
Responsibilities may include:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Reviewing applicable ratios (i.e. debt ratio, loan-to-value)
- Evaluating and examining transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Inform existing customers of Wells Fargo Home Equity programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements and procedures
- Answers oral and written inquiries, resolves problems, and promotes products and services
- Resolution of escalated and or complex inquiries or issues, including communication to internal or external customers
- Explaining rationale behind credit decisions
- Reviewing Wells Fargo Home Equity Options
- Training and coaching less experienced team members
- Assist with projects and tasks as assigned
Training schedule/Start Date: Tuesday, 2/5/17, and will be held 8am-4:30pm PDT Monday-Friday, for 6 weeks
Work Shifts: Assigned shifts will be determined based on business need with consideration to candidate preference
GREAT CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!!!
- Progressive Career Path | Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 3, Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 4, Customer Service Representative (SAFE) 5, Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager! Our Customer Service Representatives (SAFE) have also moved on to risk, quality assurance, research/remediation, loan administration, and more!
- Highly Competitive Salary!
- Shift Differential | Earn 15% shift differential for 4 or more hours worked after 4pm!
- 401(k) | 6% company match!
- PTO | New team members will receive 18 days paid time off PLUS 12 paid Holidays!
- SHARE Team Member Referral Program | Refer an external candidate that turns in to a full-time team member (30 or more hours) and receive a $1000 referral bonus!!
- Tuition Reimbursement Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision!
- Free Parking, Cell Phone Discounts!
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in a high volume inbound and outbound call center environment
- Demonstrated ability to own an entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure
- Prior experience in: home mortgage servicing, home equity servicing, subordinations, loan application process, collections and/or home preservation
- Prior experience in: credit reports, end of draw/maturing loans, balloon (loans & lines), valuations & valuations processing, title reports, and processing of applications for the extension of credit
- Knowledge and understanding of Home Equity products, policies, and procedures; within a call center environment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
OR-Beaverton: Min: $29,900 Mid: $41,000
OR-Beaverton: 18700 Nw Walker Rd - Beaverton, OR
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.