Apps Programmer/Analyst 3Apply now Job ID 22515BR Location Bengaluru, India;
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance
We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets
We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About EGS (Wells Fargo India Solutions)
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo India Solutions
Currently we are 10000+ strong team members with 2 locations (Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 6+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 5+ years of Pega experience
Key technical resource on team building sophisticated and complex Pega Applications.
Responsible for working on medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit. Serves as a technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture; having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
Overall experience of 6+ years with at least 4 years of PEGA relevant experience
Primary Skills: PEGA Development experience
Secondary Skill: Web development
• Should have hands-on experience on the following rules in Pega PRPC. Should be ready to work in second shifts when required. Should have min 3 years of development experience in PRPC.
o Decision Rules
o Integration Rules
o Declarative Rules
o User Interface
o Smart Investigate experience is preferred, but not required
Experience working on Pega PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) 7.x
• Strong relational database experience (SQL, PLSQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i)
Nice to Have - Skills :
Knowledge and understanding of desktop and Windows server operating systems
• Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
• Knowledge and understanding of authentication methods or protocols
• Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
• Should have a lead a team aof junior people