Technology LeadApply now Job ID 35663BR Location Bengaluru, India, Hyderabad, India, India;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
The Consumer Lending Technology group consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses. From achieving sustainable homeownership, managing credit, purchasing a car to financing college, Wells Fargo Consumer Lending cares about our customers. Today, our diversified team provides home lending, auto loans, and student loans to more than 30 million customers
About the Role
Looking for a senior technology specialist with Unisys ClearPath MCP platform experience who can lead and deliver high quality and cost effective solution.
Should be able to work independently on projects and enhancements
- Should be able to design the solution for business problem
- Responsible to guide the team on the technical challenges
- Individual contributor in Agile squad for SysDev function
- Should work is close collaboration with US (Pacific hours) with US overlap window\\
- Experience in any migration projects will be nice to have
- Should be self-starter
- More 10 years of experience in Unisys ClearPath MCP platform, (Burroughs)
- Any of the platforms : MCP, DMSII, WFL, COMS, CANDE
- Experience writing portable jobs in the WFL language
- Experience in MISER banking application 92.2 release
- Understanding of webservices, socket programming and batch jobs.
- Cobol74 on the Unisys ClearPath MCP platform
- Should be effective communicator, able to drive the discussions
- Experience using source control tools
- Familiarity with all the deliverables associated with Agile
- Experience in Banking domain - (5+yrs) (preferably Lending)
- Ability to quickly understand the business process and map the application functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a global team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability in communications (written & spoken) and problem resolution.
- Bachelor's Degree
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.