Apps Systems Engineer 5Apply now Job ID 20301BR Location Bengaluru, India;
• Work closely with US-based BPM Tech developer and implement and delegate tasks· Act as a technical lead in WFIS BPM team· Execute stress test and identify performance bottleneck and recommend options. Raise any capacity concern· A point of contact for test team and a primary point of contact for production support, participate EACO as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 12+ years experience in web systems environments which includes web application and BPM based application development, upgrades, and deployment as well as any servers/ systems that support/ host web applications
• Should have strong experience on BPM implementation especially with concepts like IID(BPEL), SOA, BPD, Process discovery, Process Orchestration, Metrics etc.
• Responsible for Product Upgrades, Capacity & Performance Management
• Able to properly configure, manage, and expand their IBM BPM 8.5.6 Advanced Edition to support a multi-project BPM program over time with optimal scalability and availability
• Capture high-level business activities and create a common view of process goals, problems, and opportunities
• Build shared process models that can be both understood by key business stakeholders and implemented by developers without rework
• Maximize team efficiency by enabling all team members to express and interpret business requirements consistently using standard process model elements and notation using BPMN 2.0 Specifications.
• Install, configure and manage IBM BPM 8.5 Advanced Edition and Integration Components (IID).
• Proactively monitor Lombardi process execution and perform basic performance tuning
• Understand how Lombardi interacts with the components of its application stack in order ensure optimal configuration
• Define and manage user authorization and authentication for Lombardi
• Understand the key considerations for integration with external user directories and security subsystems
• Customization around Java with IBM BPM Process Designer
• Integration of RESTful webservices with Process Designer
• Capable of providing technical best practices to the team based on the solution needs.
• Capable of leading team and collaborating with various stake holders.