Business Execution ManagerLocation: Bengaluru, India Job ID R-180985
About this role:
This position will be the project/program lead and support all deliverables defined. Timeliness and accuracy of work is critical to the program’s success and impacts the effective closure of a high priority regulatory matter. Supports Wells Fargo Corporate Risk in documenting and evidencing the closure of issues and corrective actions. These Services are required to enable Wells Fargo to strengthen its controls for issues and to permit Wells Fargo’s ability to effectively manage risk. .
In this role, you will:
- Lead the project/program independently with minimal supervision
- Design and execute the operations program for business function
- Establish success criteria’s and develop key indicators to measure the business objectives.
- Execute end-to-end Artifact Management process for Corp Risk owned DCMs/SCMs.
- Develop and implement centralized /standardized processes to support closure memo, artifact management, and status reporting operations
- Organize artifacts and related meta data received from Deliverable Team
- Conduct a ‘fit for purpose’ quality check of artifacts against standards defined by Implementation Office Central Hub (SEO Playbook)
- Upload of artifacts into Artifact Management System (AMS)
- Disposition and resubmission of returned artifacts
- Completion of artifact management processes through completion of Tollgate
- Use predefined progress check-points - to evaluate, monitor and report progress against timely completion of artifacts management process for Corp Risk Deliverables.
- Identify and communicate emerging risks/issues to CMU, Deliverable owner, and Program Management leaders.
- Support the “Follow-the-Sun” model strategy in adding value add to the business by approving the artifacts in the Implementation Lead queue and by producing the various reports as per the SLA
- Develop and implement reporting metrics to summarize action plan progress and areas requiring management attention.
- Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities for reporting procedures and templates.
- Execute quality checks to confirm report results match the data source.
Key Skillsets and Experience:
- Experience in Risk, Compliance, Audit, IT
- Experience working on regulatory matters
- Experience with analysis or execution related to closing actions, gap analysis,
- Creating documentation that serves as evidence as execution of the work (artifacts)
- Experience in project planning, evaluation of progress against defined plan, identification and documentation and communication of risks or issues against timelines.
- Experience working in a matrixed or program team environment.
- Prior experience in working on Issue Validation or Oversight will be preferred
- Experience creating and updating Microsoft Excel pivot tables and complex formulas.
- Experience creating Microsoft PowerPoint slides following brand and group standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- 10 plus years or more of demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with hands on experience creating requirements documentation, user stories, process flow diagrams, wireframes, and people management
- Experience in the financial / banking industry
- Experience working directly with end users to collect information and requirements
- Strong experience in problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work closely with end users in the United States
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.