Business Initiatives Cnsltnt 3Job ID 61299BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Corporate Model Risk: Wells Fargo’s Corporate Model Risk is responsible for independently overseeing the management of model risk exposures across the enterprise (including governing, monitoring, and reporting on aggregate model risk exposures, model validations, and model oversight across enterprise). This oversight extends to all phases of a model’s life cycle, including identification, development, validation, implementation, finding resolution, usage, performance monitoring, documentation, and retirement.
About the Role:
Responsible for leading & mentoring cross functional strategic initiatives. Incumbent to be good at strategizing, planning and executing the initiatives to successful closure in a time bound environment. Role would involve project management, stakeholder management, reporting & governance abilities.
This role has high visibility, the incumbent is expected to be self-driven, expected to independently take decision making on certain projects, be proactive, take initiative and proven ability to drive projects / programs to completion.
- Individual contributor role responsible for leadership of cross functional initiatives to strategize, plan and execute a variety of projects/programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance /operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, major change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership /diversity/recognition
- Develop deep understanding of the policies of the bank and the implementation within the WFIP processes.
- Build and maintain key strategic documents for the WF Governance Team across the India and Manila.
- Provides leadership in the management of relationships and integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary. Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy /policies and business line objectives.
- Executive and leadership reporting
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Help in standardization and harmonization of processes best practices across function and locations
- Lead/ Support IP wide initiatives and track them to closure
- Manage direct and matrix organizations across the region
Market Skills and Certifications
- 10+ Years in project management / program management
- Excellent written communication, oral communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage with diverse stakeholders, senior leaders, external entities and drive consensus.
- Ability to highlight & escalate key risks related to project/program to leadership team ensuring project goal & timelines aren’t compromised
- Ability to think logically; excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
- Ability to influence/drive changes in the organization based on policy
- Good attention to detail, results oriented, self-confident and comfortable dealing with senior managers and executives, excellent communication skills
- Good proficiency with MS Office tools and able to organize and prepare material for executive consumption
- High learning agility, learns quickly and comfortable with complexity
- Self-directed; takes initiative, comfortable with moderate levels of ambiguity
- Graduate with Project Management, Six Sigma or similar skills / certifications
- 7+ years of project management experience with financial services institutions
- Proven credentials in project management including ability to work in deadlines intense environment
- Ability to estimate project goals/metrics/timelines/effort accurately & precisely
- Project management experience in Corporate Risk & Compliance space
- End to end project management of insourcing project (Added Advantage)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.