Business Support Consultant 2Job ID 61731BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Job Description /
The Strategic Execution & Operations (SEO) Office focuses on achieving quality performance across our businesses to enable the company to execute more effectively against our regulatory priorities and further drive our transformation.
The Information Management Office (IMO) is a centralized utility under the Strategic Execution and Operations Office. The IMO Utility is responsible for the development and implementation of a centralized Information Management front line utility (IM Office) including business processes, standards, global retention schedule, procedures, and technology to enhance customer experience, strengthen risk management and compliance, and drive operational efficiency.
This role is critical to the group and will play an integral part in partnerships with risk management, project teams and line of business partners. Focus will be on the successful implementation and execution of information management tools including fielding LOB questions, product/tool training, and configuration of business rules, data analytics and reporting. This capability is critical to the enterprise in terms of enhancing the client experience, strengthening risk and compliance activities/controls, driving operational efficiencies and producing a more transparent executive and operating view of the exposures, commitments, and liabilities inherent throughout the information lifecycle.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Analyze Wells Fargo Information Management needs and craft business requirements to deliver tool functionality in a timely manner, and drive assigned program elements through Software Development Life Cycle including prioritization, documentation, demonstrations, training, and support
- Develop robust data analytics and reporting
- Provide consultative expertise to product end users
- Utilize thorough knowledge of the business unit's functional area or products to support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Responsible for support functions and/or operations/production oversight usually for multiple Lines of Business.
(Experience or credentials that are objective, quantifiable, and necessary to perform the core functions of the position)
4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
Market Skills and Certifications
Additional skills, competencies, experience, and credentials that can be used in the selection process to identify applicants who are better qualified to perform in the position
- Experience as a Business Analyst writing complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with business software applications for document/content management
- Experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) methodology
- Experience as an Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
- Information Management/ Records Management knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills – able to present status, facts, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders including mid to senior level managers
- Experience in facilitating virtual and in-person collaboration meetings and work sessions
- Personal dedication and strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to multi-task, handle multiple assignments, and prioritize one's own work
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Ability to take ownership of the task assigned
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.