Business Systems Consultant 5Apply now Job ID 35725BR Location Bengaluru, India, Hyderabad, India, India;
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation /Community Bank Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the Role
Enable LOB to strategize capability development based on in-depth knowledge of PVSICBT capabilities at EGS• Implement resource strategy and location strategy for the capabilities to be built in line with nature of work, delivery requirements
• Collaborate with partners: Admin for Space, TA for hiring, TPMs for Transitions etc. detailed planning and execution to help PVSICBT achieve its target state
• Support E&E – Program Manage LOB Goals and support Sub-LOBs achieve them. This includes collaborating with managers to identify opportunities, work with finance, HR and EIT BO teams.
• Review with managers across PVSICBT about TRIMS, access held, mandatory trainings and all other compliance requirements
Additionally, technology investment management tasks related to finance matters of projects based on need to be fulfilled
Manage SharePoint site and communication within LOB for day to day updates - responsible for drafting communication to be broadcasted across LoB
- Must have worked on process improvement techniques.
- Handled process change management for at least 10 years
- Strong Data analysis skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.