Commercial Real Estate Underwriting CoordinatorLocation: Bengaluru, India Job ID R-113759
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Real Estate Underwriting Coordinator...
Responsibility includes, but not limited to:
• Evaluating the financial performance of collateral and borrower including review of financial statement and loan related documents (e.g. rent roll, historical operating statements, appraisal reports collections and budget)
• Effectively interpreting Rent Rolls, Lease agreements and Third Party reports (Appraisal, PCR, Phase I) and summarizing the same
• Demonstrate command on Real estate domain and Commercial Real estate Underwriting guidelines.
• Ability to perform cash flows trend analysis quarter on quarter and provide observations to Asset Manager
• Ability to work independently, understand Underwriter/Asset Manager specific instructions and work accordingly.
• Ability to manage inventory with efficiency and desired quality even during high volume/crisis times.
• Should have zeal to take up new assignments/process, collaborate with team and successful in meeting the SLAs.
• Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and work seamlessly beyond work hours based on business need.
• 1.5 to 3 years of overall experience in Real Estate Commercial Mortgage domain-Underwriting or asset management
• Analyst should have strong numerical and analytical skills, good articulation and out of box thinking.
• Drive best practices and contribute effectively towards hard dollar saving projects.
• Ability to identify process gaps/Non-Value add steps and provide mitigates.
• Should possess eye for detail and prioritize deliverables thus meeting LoB expectations.
• Hands on experience on Advanced MS Excel.
• Master Degree in Accounting and Finance.
• Any professional certification in Finance/Accounting/Economics would be a plus
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.