Control Management AssociateLocation: Bengaluru, India, Serilingampalle, India Job ID R-164278
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Control Management Specialist...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in mitigating current and emerging risk exposures associated with the activities and operations of the assigned business group, and identify opportunity for process improvements within the scope of defined business control responsibilities
- Review and analyze basic business challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Develop and implement risk monitoring, risk reporting processes, and controls while evaluating and reporting results where necessary
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing Control Management functional area expertise
- Provide support in the interpretation of policy, guidelines, and governance programs as front line liaison to Independent Risk Management area
- Collaborate and consult with Control Management team and key stakeholders, including internal customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Financial Services industry experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Risk Management or Financial Services industry, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Specifically Excel, Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Deep understanding of the data and ability to identify similar concepts in the different data sets
- Ability to execute with urgency
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional certifications such as CPA, CSCP, CRCM, CGEIT, CRISC, CITP, CISA, CISSP desired but not required
- tion skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.