Scrum MasterLocation: Bengaluru, India Job ID R-165264
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Scrum Master...
In this role, you will:
- Develop Agile and Scrum prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Use data to help the teams assess their Scrum Maturity
- Optimize scrum team velocity to identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance
- Oversee teams to deliver capabilities using Agile practices while following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met
- Partner with managers to convey their concerns to teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards
- Collaborate with product owners, program or project managers to communicate delivery of product and escalate key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Practical Agile experience or Practicing Scrum Master experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Scrum, Agile, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.