Software Engineer RWFJob ID 68044BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the C&SBBT and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support
About the role:
Software Engineer for Enterprise Contact center/Banker Application platform @ EGS (Enterprise Global Services)
- Analyze business requirements, understand the application Architecture/specifications, design and implement the software solutions.
- Strong Software engineering skills, thorough understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Must have good understanding of current and future trends and practices in Technology.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug and document software according to Wells Fargo Standards, policies, procedures, security and compliance requirements.
- Resolves Application issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Proactively manage risk through implementation of right controls and escalate where required.
- Responsible for scrum/Agile Excellence.
- Work with Engineering manager, Architect,product owner and Team to ensure that the product is delivered with quality, on time and within budget.
- Work with internal IT Teams to coordinate project interlocks and deployments.
- Continuously upgrading and building new technology skills and methodologies.
- String Verbal and written communication skills, should be able to work in global development environment.
- Verify program logic by the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Work on overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Self- starter, proactive, good team player should possess exceptional commitment towards success of the team, and should have excellent crisis management skills.
- 7-9 years of hands-on experience in full stack Software Enterprise Application component design and development. Experience in designing/developing Banking applications is desirable.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using Technology stack like Java 8 and above, web services, SOAP/REST, Spring Boot, Design patterns, ReactJS/Angular JS, Java Scripts/CSS/HTML5/JQuery, Microservices Architecture Patterns, Hibernate, Databases(RDBMS/NOSQL), Event Driven Architecture – Kafka and Devops tools.
- Experience in transforming Monolith/legacy applications to Microservice Architecture.
- Very good knowledge/Experience in designing and developing Scalable, Secure, resilient, Cloud Ready Application using “12 factor principles” to ensure that the application runs on cloud environments (AWS, PCF, Docker, kubernetes).
- Writing Unit test cases, junit/Mockito, Knowledge of Memory leak issues and how to solve them.
- Good working knowledge and experience in continuous integration frameworks like Jenkins.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.