Software EngineerJob ID 60764BR
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the C&SBBT and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support
• Design, Develop, Test, Document, and Deploy highly efficient, scalable applications in Salesforce, by understanding complex business requirements.
• Collaborate, and communicate with business teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
• Identify Technical Debts and impacts due to upcoming releases – Proactively communicate, and plan for fixing issues with minimal business impact.
• Ensure out of the box (OOB) functionalities are used to get best performance of Salesforce.
• Expected to contribute towards integrating complex platforms including several components with business domain and process context.
• Follow coding standard best practices, and ensure to perform peer-review as necessary.
• Working in a CI-CD environment, coordinating with other developers across different geographies, and contribute towards error less maintenance of version control system.
• Follow Agile process and ensure to participate in Daily Standup meetings – provide crisp and clear communication on status of the respective stories & tasks.
• Coordinate with leads, developers, testing team and contribute towards building a cohesive working environment.
• 7-10 years of experience in building end to end business solutions using Salesforce cloud offerings like sales, Service, Community & Marketing cloud.
• Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Visual Force, lightning framework, LWC and Salesforce APIs.
• In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP, Canvas, and building integrations between Salesforce & third-party applications/web-services.
• Proven capability with CI\\CD and DevOps relevant to salesforce platform and in Agile environment.
• Hands on experience with various salesforce development tools, and exposure to VSCode, SFDX, GitHub, JIRA., and automatic code review tools like CheckMarx, ApexPMD.
• Strong knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, Canvas, and Lightning Flows.
• Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning and treat negative events as opportunities for learning.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and use strong writing and verbal skills to communicate facts, figures, and ideas to others.
• Deliver effective presentations and talks.
• Good to have knowledge on Salesforce Financial Service Cloud (FSC).
• Knowledge in banking domain.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.