Talent Marketing & CRM LeadLocation: Boston, Massachusetts, Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Grapevine, Texas, Irving, Texas, Minneapolis, Minnesota, New York, New York, Phoenix, Arizona, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, Raleigh, North Carolina, St Louis, Missouri, Salt Lake City, Utah, San Antonio, Texas, San Francisco, California, West Des Moines, Iowa Job ID R-118059
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Talent Marketing & CRM Lead in Human Resources as part of Talent Acquisition Strategy & Delivery Team. We are seeking a dynamic, creative, and analytical marketer with innovative ideas and a passion for attracting and engaging talent through core marketing principles. In this role, you will be the architect behind running a comprehensive CRM program and be responsible for building and executing a multichannel marketing strategy to drive reach, awareness, engagement, and interest within our Talent Community. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Drive strategic growth initiatives focused on talent attraction and engagement
- Manage the full lifecycle of CRM campaigns (from strategy, requirements gathering, creative approach, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis)
- Own and manage the CRM calendar and execution of outreach campaigns
- Lead on-going optimization of CRM programs to drive continued growth and engagement with talent
- Drive adoption of CRM best practices and tactics across the Talent Acquisition organization to drive results
- Manage the implementation of the Beamery customer relationship manage tool which will support the development of enhanced employer branding, talent outreach, and talent community engagement campaigns
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Ensure diversity of the candidate pools
- Leverage relationships to stay current on industry developments, best practices and innovations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Receive direction from Recruiting supervisor and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of Recruiting functional area, policies, procedures, Human Resources, or compliance requirements
- Develop and sustain constructive working relationships with recruiters, staffing compliance team members, line HR teams and hiring managers.
Locations Include: Charlotte, NC; Raleigh; NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; San Antonio, TX; Phoenix, AZ; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; St. Louis, MO; Philadelphia, PA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL
Relocation assistance may be offered
- 5+ years of management consulting, strategy consulting, or business operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Specialized subject matter expertise or experience overseeing customer relationship management (CRM) tools especially Beamery, Salesforce, or similar programs
- Experience in digital marketing, communications, talent acquisition, or customer engagement
- Program management experience in support of global programs, digital marketing, or enterprise talent attraction and engagement initiatives
- Strategic recruitment or marketing/branding experience developing integrated campaigns using multiple channels
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends both visually and verbally
- Strong project management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.