The Application Infrastructure & Operations team within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT)/Corporate Technology (CT)/Financial Systems & Technology (FS&T) group is seeking a senior Application Systems Engineer to work in a lead role supporting Enterprise One Number Environment (eONE) and other FS&T applications.
Basic job responsibilities and individual expectations include:
- Leads application support efforts on multiple platforms.
- Acts as primary contact for administrative support and production issue analysis & resolution.
- Tracks application and batch performance and develops plans for remediation of issues.
- Ensure PAC2000 tickets meet established SLAs.
- Ensure application monitoring meets best practices.
- Execute BCP plan for application; coordinate logistics for plan implementation.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 3+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- 3+ years of administration experience
- 3+ years of Weblogic experience
- 3+ years of Java experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
Other Desired Qualifications
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environments: management and production release coordination
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems, configuration management techniques and procedures
- 2+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Experience working in an OFSAA Administrator functions & support role.
- 5+ years of application infrastructure and operations support experience.
- 3+ years familiarity with: Autosys script coding; NDM file transmission automation; and tools experience such as TOAD or SQL Developer.
- Experience with Lombard AgileReporter
- Experience with ODI (Oracle Data Integrator)
South Carolina: Field Rep 002 in SC - Field Rep 002, SCDisclaimer
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.