Principal Auditor / Enterprise Technology - CIOJob ID 5569682
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit is a provider of independent, objective assurance services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group – Chief Information Office (CIO) audit team is looking to fill two Principal Auditor positions to support the coverage of Wells Fargo’s integrated audits, project audits, and coverage of our application portfolio.
We’re building the CIO audit team for the future and looking for high-energy talent to join us on our journey!
You’ll be part of a team that provides audit coverage of the controls and tools that provide the front-line protection for the bank’s critical systems and data. Given the dynamic nature, you’ll be exposed to cutting edge technology, applications, and new development processes across the Bank. We’re looking for team members that have a passion for applications, new application development processes such as Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, DevOps, and thirst for knowledge in this fascinating and critical space!
As a Principal Auditor, you’ll play an important and dynamic role in providing coverage the CIO area. This will involve day-to-day oversight and direction to high-performing teams, connecting with our business partners and regulators, and executing the audit plan. You’ll also monitor the business to identify key emerging risks. Principal Auditor’s in the ETAG Team report to Senior Audit Managers. Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for performing audit testing of moderately complex to very complex components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan.
- Leads timely planning and execution of an assigned audit test.
- Assigned to projects ranging in size and complexity based upon level of experience.
- May perform auditor-in-charge responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides timely and quality work product.
- Ensures documentation and reporting are ready for review by managers and senior managers.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams across the enterprise.
- Ensures audit programs and testing are risk-based, and executed according to Internal Audit policies and guidance.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience performing risk assessments and/or audits of third party technology and information and cyber security risks.
- Demonstrated experience assessing scaled and highly complex environments, preferably in the financial services sector. Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL).
- CISSP, CCSP, CCAK and Ethical Hacker certifications would be highly regarded, as well as CSX Nexus Cybersecurity and Cybersecurity Audit Certificates from ISACA.
- Experience assessing Cyber Threat Fusion Center controls, techniques and tools; cryptographic controls and solutions; logging and monitoring, anti-virus, network security, data loss protection, vulnerability, configuration and patch management controls.
- Experience assessing Identity and Access Management programs, familiarity with relevant access management tools and processes.
- High–energy self-starter who thrives in large, complex environments and challenging situations; must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work in a positive, professional manner; ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple time constraints.
- Experience working in a highly formal audit environment, including preparation of formal test of design and test of effectiveness work-papers, sample selection through use of formal sample selection tools, process and control flow-charting, and audit methodology compliance.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and exercise superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings.
- Develop valuable and trusting relationships with Wells Fargo business partners. Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.