Process Mining Senior Data Engineer
Location: Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina
Job ID: R-133778
Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
- Job Type: Full Time
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Detail-oriented 7
- Insightful 6
- Inventive 7
- Problem Solver 6
- Curious 5
Wells Fargo wants to help you get more out of life and take care of things outside the office to make life a little easier. We provide:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Employer Matching 401(k)
Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Time Off
Opportunity to work on large complex projects, good chances to gain experience in different areas of the bank. Good opportunities to learn about all areas of financial management. Many different locations to work out of.- Glassdoor
How we help our customers succeed, help our communities thrive, and live our vision and values
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Process Mining Senior Data Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases
- Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of Process Mining databases
- Develop connectors, scripts for extraction and run all extraction jobs
- Develop SQL scripts for transformation and run all transformation job
- Configure Data Models, data jobs, loads
- Configure Event Collection and Data Pools
- Test the back end: activity table, transformations, and connectors
- Test and fix all gaps in the extraction and transformation jobs
- Work on change requests and enhancements
- Build initial analyses dashboards & KPIs
- Create required documentation for production deployments
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2-3 years of hands-on Implementation experience on Process Mining tools
- Possess 4+ years of strong experience in SQL, PQL and Data Analysis. ETL experience preferred.
- Proficient in data aggregation, data modeling and data visualization. Ability to analyze data dashboards, analytics and reports using advanced visualization tools
- Experience developing connectors, SQL Scripts for extraction and transformation with at least one of the database like Oracle, Teradata , MS SQL, etc
- Hands On experience with Celonis Process Mining
- Hands On experience on RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
- Hands On experience on Business Intelligence reporting tools (like Tableau)
- Strong communication to facilitate technical session with IT Application owners and Business SMEs
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.