Senior Analytics Consultant - Forecasting and Capacity ModelingLocation: Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, North Carolina, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Phoenix, Arizona, San Antonio, Texas, West Des Moines, Iowa Job ID R-195199
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant on the Forecasting and Capacity Modeling team with a focus on comprehensive volume forecasting in support of generating detailed recommendations for hiring plans.
Conduct Management is the company’s front line ethics and allegation management function, responsible for team member experience, end-to-end investigations, and enterprise platform management and reporting. We focus on team member feedback to drive operational excellence in our company’s ethics program to ensure that team members are protected and feel comfortable raising concerns.
The Workforce Management team works to support workforce management, staffing, capacity planning, case distribution, caseload management, and operational solutions for all of Conduct Management Allegations and Operations Management. Within Workforce Management, the Forecasting and Capacity Modeling team strives to advance forecasting (15k+ monthly volumes) and capacity modeling (700+ FTEs) by providing insights with an end-to-end view over a forecast horizon of 12-18 months.
In this role, you will:
- Review and research moderately complex business, operational, and technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Manage or participate on large cross group projects and mentor less experienced staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, external contractors, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Become a resource to our business partners by delivering timely insights to enable leaders to make critical hiring decisions, exceed SLAs, and adhere to financial expectations.
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to oversight partners.
- Implement an enhanced capacity model to support operations teams.
- Communicate with leaders on model inputs, results, and updates.
- Perform on-demand model and data analysis as requested.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 3+ years of Capacity Planning/Modeling experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change.
- Ability to lead during times of ambiguity and change.
- Analytical mindset and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, execute and deliver projects on time.
- Strong desire and ability to creatively solve problems and ability to self-prioritize multiple tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.