Systems Operations Engineer - Production SupportJob ID 5550188
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Case Management and Workflow Technology group is a PegaSystems-based technology team, with successful Pega-based solutions implemented throughout the enterprise, covering multiple lines of business. The growth in business need for automated case management solutions has continued to rise, as our partners look for robust/reliable solutions that can be quickly delivered. Thus, our team is engaged with consulting, prototyping, design, development and support of BPM solutions that reach across multiple business divisions and disciplines.
This Systems Operations Engineer position will have the responsibility for supporting these solutions through the testing, implmentation, configuration, deployment and daily production support phases of numerous applications. This role will be accountable for leading our stabilization efforts related to system administration, application and platform support and overall best practices. You will be supported by recognized subject matter experts that are already part of our application team. This role includes, but is not limited to:
- 5+ years of application support and implementation experience
- Provides first-line Production support for Pega-based systems
- Advanced troubleshooting of live production issues and short-term as well as long-term solution implementation.
- Provide off-hour on-call support as required.
- Incident management and trend analysis
- Understand SDLC processes and standards to ensure production changes that adhere to all compliance aspects
- Work closely with administrators, architects, and other support teams to ensure applications are performing well and within agreed upon SLAs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive timelines.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with platform support needs in the Wells Fargo technology environment
- Thorough understanding of the architecture/environment needs of Pega Systems-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to support the production needs of a Pega-based application
- Experience successfully collaborating with Pega developers and business partners on support needs and/or best practices
- Pega Systems application experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with various Pega Systems-based tools/utilities (e.g. DCO, PMF, AES)
- Pega certification CSA 7.4/8(Certified Systems Architect)
- Experience with of Pega installs, upgrades, and configurations
- Pac2000 experience
- JIRA tool that supports tracking and reporting for user stories.
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Understanding of DAST compliance test processes and vulnerability remediation.
- Wells Fargo environment setup process to include the automated and build and deploy process.
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- Git or GitHub experience
- Knowledge and understanding of uDeploy
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and help direct diverse teams in a shift based, decentralized, and geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to analyze business requirements and transform those requirements into business
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.