Analytic Consultant 4- Recurring Process Analyst (Enterprise Sandbox Remediation)Job ID 5557273
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Data Management and Insights (DMI) is transforming the way that Wells Fargo uses and manages data. Our work enables Wells Fargo to empower and inform our employees, deliver exceptional experiences for our customers, and meet the elevated expectations of our regulators. The team is responsible for designing the future data environment, defining data governance and oversight, and partnering with technology to operate the data infrastructure for the company. This team also provides next generation analytic insights to drive business strategies and help meet our commitment to satisfy our customers’ financial needs.
The Enterprise Analytics and Data Science (EADS) department is seeking an experienced analytics professional for the Analytic Sandbox Governance & Oversight Team. This role will align to back office analytic functions for recurring processes in the legacy sandbox environment. The Analytic Consultant 4 will support internal lines of business leads, and will be responsible for three to four lines of business risk, reporting, and remediation activities for sandboxes and recurring processes inside those sandboxes. The role will require partnering both internally with DMI and externally across the respective LOB sandbox's owners, their corresponding relationship manager, and business data leader teams.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partnering both internally with DMI and externally across the respective LOB sandbox's owners, their corresponding relationship manager and Business data leader teams
- Gather and analyze detailed sandbox and recurring process information
- Integrate recurring process data into existing dashboard information
- •Support analytic sandbox owners in remediation work
- Serve as the primary interface between front and back office in the sandbox remediation team
- Identify and help discover recurring processes and related data points to help categorize and identify risk/complexity in legacy sandbox space
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting and LOB support for recurring process information
Other Desired Qualifications
- RDMBS, MPP, Scripting DB use understanding
- Exposure to Hadoop and big data platforms
- Data Quality Experience
- Experience in remediation efforts and regulatory required activities
- Experience in Sandbox and/or its remediation efforts
IA-Clive: 9801 University Ave - Clive, IA
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.