Liquidity Risk Management ConsultantApply now Job ID 5488355
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company’s financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company’s shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
The Liquidity Risk Management Group is looking for a highly motivated individual with financial services industry and Financial Analysis and Reporting experience to support enterprise wide liquidity analysis and reporting. This is an opportunity to demonstrate a strong aptitude for critical thinking, financial analytics and project ownership.
The Liquidity Risk Management group is part of Corporate Treasury within Wells Fargo Corporate Finance and is responsible for analysis and management of liquidity risk across the enterprise and all related reporting to WFC Senior Management, the Board of Directors and Regulators.
The Liquidity Risk Management Consultant position provides a unique opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of Wells Fargo’s balance sheet and add value to the company’s risk management practices. This position provides vast learning opportunities related to finance and banking business strategy and its impact to the firm’s liquidity profile.
Description of the role and specific responsibility:
- Provide critical liquidity reporting and analysis of the entire balance sheet to assist in the management of the Company’s liquidity profile.
- Collaborate with various product and technology specialists within Liquidity Risk Management to understand and evaluate changes in the Company’s liquidity profile.
- Assist in preparation and review of the daily Liquidity Coverage Ratio calculation as well as reporting of the Company’s liquidity position to the Federal Reserve.
- Assist in developing tools and enhancements to existing tools to inform senior management decision making.
- Execute ad-hoc analyses/presentations and completing special projects within tight deadlines.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Governance and Oversight framework documentation and controls.
- Execute user acceptance testing for aggregate Liquidity reporting, to facilitate system updates and conversions.
- Ensure execution of reconciliations and other controls in compliance with Governance and Oversight framework.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of attention to detail, and critical thinking. They will possess excellent communication, collaboration and organization skills, with the proven ability to develop cross-functional relationships and the capability to manage to tight deadlines. She/he will be able to work independently, be highly organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks, and take on new challenges.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2+ years of Liquidity or other Corporate Treasury experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Liquidity based regulatory reporting requirements: FR2052A (“5G”), Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio and/or Contingency Funding Plan
- Experience with financial systems project development and user acceptance testing
- Experience with financial models especially in areas of documentation and governance
- Knowledge and understanding of financial analysis, forecasting and analyzing interest income and balance sheet behavior
- Experience with governance and oversight requirements for regulatory and risk reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry: asset liability management (ALM), liquidity management, and stress testing
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using TSQL or similar querying methods
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.