Senior Lead Analytics ConsultantLocation: Charlotte, North Carolina, Concord, California, Irving, Texas, McLean, Virginia, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Portland, Oregon, St Louis, Missouri, Tempe, Arizona, West Des Moines, Iowa Job ID R-152902
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant at Financial Crime Analytics, Monitoring and Surveillance under WF Financial Crimes Compliance Division.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and enhance a suite of Economics Sanction Models ( Fircosoft, Bridger) and AML Transaction Monitoring models covering various products in different Line of Business in which Wells Fargo Operates.
- Provide analytical support regarding a wide array of business initiatives in the Financial Crimes space. Understand and expand the existing landscape of Economics Sanction, Anti-Money Laundering, and counter-terrorist financing surveillance.
- Partner with business and technical groups to design and implement analytic solutions.
- Work to maintain program compliance with all corporate model risk requirements.
- Ensure adherence to legal regulations and company policies on all projects managed
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business, social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Prior Experience with Economics Sanction Models and AML Transaction Monitoring Models.
- Familiarity with AML/BSA Regulatory Compliance and Model Risk Management expectations.
- Solid foundation in statistical modeling, machine learning model building
- Hands-on experience manipulating large datasets with SQL
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Python, R
- Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Working in the office 3 out of 5 business days is expected
A posting is required to be open for a minimum of five (5) calendar days, or until 40 candidates have applied. If recruiters will be closing the posting earlier than five days due to candidate volume, then the following statement must be included: Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.